All participants will be required to register to the conference through this registration page.
The registration is handled by TUBS GmbH, TU Berlin ScienceMarketing.
- Early registration (by April 30, 2017)
- academic rate (incl. postdocs): 150€
- student rate: 110€
- Regular registration (by May 31, 2017)
- academic rate (incl. postdocs): 190€
- student rate: 150€
- On-site registration: 250€
Thanks to a grant from Google, students who plan to attend may apply for a waiver of the registration fee and potentially also travel support. Applications for support must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 17, 2017. Applications must be in .pdf format and consist of:
- a statement and explanation of your interest in attending the conference;
- a current CV that includes your contact information, the expected date of the award of your PhD, the institution awarding your PhD, and your advisor's name;
- a letter of support for your application written by your advisor on the official letterhead of your institution.
Important: Only register to the conference after notification of acceptance of your application for support (around April 21, 2017).